ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collected the Brabus..

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Smart for the Mrs.

I love it tbh. Pretty quick with 102bhp too.

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

Got dish yo.....

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I saw an amazing Brabus Merc the other day,
I can only assume he was lost seeing as he was driving around Coventry,
the thing was probably worth more than the houses he was driving past.

Looks just like my mate's old one.
A complete laugh, especially with 100bhp no doubt.
Totally O/T, but I used to live round the corner from that cinema I think!
Nottingham, near Graypauls?

Clio 172
Not my bag. Can't stand smart cars in any form. The time it takes to change gear feels like an eternity!! The Brabus styling is funny though. Such an overly sporty looking smart car! If you live in the centre of Nottingham I guess it will have its uses though and the smile on your wife's face says she loves it so guess that's all that matters! Looks nice and shinny!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Never really understood these cars at all. Be careful too as u know a guy that flipped his causing a punctured lung. He was on a long bend on a motorway.

I wouldnt touch ouch one with a barge pole

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
So much Smart hate.

She's lives in London, it is literally the most perfect thing for there. Nose into spaces is hilarious.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's awesome, especially what she needs it for. Something different from a Cygnet! ;)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Brabus one does look pretty cool, those wheels go for silly money 2nd hand!

After seeing they are 100bhp I did have a quick look for an engine for one to go in the gf's! Haha

FF 182
I quite like it tbf, followed one in my mrs's ibiza and it left me for dead (it is only a 1.4 copa lol). Dont know quite why there is so much hate.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
Nice, my Fortwo was fun to drive with only 72 bhp so I bet that's fun with almost 50% extra. Just needs a pre-facelift grille to get rid of the awful looking massive Smart badge.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You from notts?

No I'm from Yorkshire

Horrendous, absolutely horrendous. Dread to think what that cost.

It cost £14200.

Would rather the roadster but as you say perfect for around London.

Sadly they've stopped making the Brabus' now and there were no unregistered convertibles left now.

I really love that for it's purpose, and in general actually being the Brabus. Rather $$$$ no?

Yeah it cost £14200.

The residuals are great though. 3 year old ones are still 9-10K ish. So owning one actually works out cheap as. Its on a 3 year deal and you are into positive equity with it after 11 months and that was with a tiny deposit.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah it cost £14200.

The residuals are great though. 3 year old ones are still 9-10K ish. So owning one actually works out cheap as. Its on a 3 year deal and you are into positive equity with it after 11 months and that was with a tiny deposit.

That's pretty awesome, rare to find a car that does that.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That's pretty awesome, rare to find a car that does that.

Smart Costings
Car Cost16200
Deposit600
Dealer Discount1400
Finance charge1600
Total Owing15800
Bubble6200
Months36
Payment266.67
Used ValueCapital
Sell after 1 year12600.0013200600.00
Sell after 2 years9400.00122002800.00