ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collected My Cup Today!!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

And with in 5 miles and an hour later the AA was with me lmao!!!!! What a Car though.....

Other falts are:

120mph Wiz spedo.....

A spare wheel???? WTF? Shouldnt have one????

Loud noise when u go over 70mph from wing mirror

And a rattle in the boot, (but this is due to the spare wheel being there)

But hey i dont care!!!!! I love it to bits..........

You will get used to the niggly faults, the performance and the way it makes you grin everytime you drive it more than makes up for it!!

Enjoy! :)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

No its just a plain black steel one??? It goods news that it comes with one but it isnt ament to have though? Two cans of foam surely?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Sensational performance from an attention seeking car. 2 years on and loving mine more than ever before. Done 40,000 miles now and it just gets better and better.

Welcome, had mine 9 months and love every second of it! Apart from having the spare wheel the car jack, toe hook, car jack handle encased in the circular plastic "thingy" then? Should find out from whoever you bought it from if not...

Have fun!! :D

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by PJVTS on 17 September 2004

u near colchester?? enjoy the car i ahvent had my 172 long but its so much fun!!

Im based in chelmsford mate...