ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collected my 182 today....

Silver 182 with cup packs
mintblue said:
..... They're a bit naughty after 5000rpm aint they!:approve:
Stop, stop, stop... you're making me jelaous... this is going to be the longest 30mins of my life!! After that it's straight off to the garage to pick up my new 182. :rasp:

Last edited:
  Meg 225 with cup packs.
adtmits said:
Enjoy.....

Im guessing it is racing blue???

No it's Titanium. 05 11000k on the clock 26 months warranty left. Purchased for £10800 from main dealer. I thought it was a good deal, unless someone tells me i'm wrong.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
brilliant, got my silver 182 3 weeks ago paid £12000 on the 55, done the big 140 yet?

M140i/Orange 182
mintblue said:
No it's Titanium. 05 11000k on the clock 26 months warranty left. Purchased for £10800 from main dealer. I thought it was a good deal, unless someone tells me i'm wrong.

i got mine for £10500, 05 with 7k in dec but that was private though

enjoy the 5k kick...its great!! :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
Is good price from a main agent to be honest.

I paid the same for my inferno, in september, but was a feb 05 car with same mileage.

VaVa
tickover - waaaaaaaaaa- 5k - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - :evil:

I remember my first experience of it. Still love it as much now as I did then. lol.

There's just something about n/a engines I prefer.... dunno why.

Last edited:
  Megane Mk4
me being a "nice" driver, I wouldn't know anything about 5,000 rpm and above ....

Especially 2nd :D ;) lol

Andi

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I grin like my 3yr old daughter everytime I go through 5k at full throttle regardless of gear.

And that's after 53k miles...I don't think I'll ever tire of this engine...