ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colleague's Silvia S15 Spec-R

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
haha ok,

DSC_8754copy.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

HPIM0633.jpg

And if you love a bit of jap ive had probably 15 jap turbos ;)

172 cup
yup will defiantly be looking jap turbo way for next car, will need to do a fair bit of saving first, i would no doubt need a daily with something like that though 200 miles a week!

I doubt there are many 18 year olds driving round in insignia VXR's, so there won't have been many crashed within the age group.

Cheaper to insure in the same way a 200 is cheaper to insure for a younger person than a 1*2, probably down to the fact the newer cars are much safer as well.

Renault Clio182 bean
Properly nice car that is, would be nice to have something a little different. Surprised on the insurance to be fair, regardless of where i lived my insurance was always a rip off as age was a big factor. Only after being 24 and 7years NCB im paying a lowly £690 for the 182 lol.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
So after 12 months driving experience, a possible 1 years no claims and a purchase of a nice 2 ton, 5 seater, 160 odd mph, high performance saloon to easily kill him and 4 mates in he gets a £1100 bill..........f**k OFF! Its a recipe for disaster in my eyes so any insurance company would have kittens.

Anyhow, nice cars! Thats the only type of Sylvia i like. All the others look dated now.

Last edited:
  DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
So after 12 months driving experience, a possible 1 years no claims and a purchase of a nice 2 ton, 5 seater, 160 odd mph, high performance saloon to easily kill him and 4 mates in he gets a £1100 bill..........f**k OFF! Its a recipe for disaster in my eyes so any insurance company would have kittens.

Anyhow, nice cars! Thats the only type of Sylvia i like. All the others look dated now.

Why are people so eager to dispute and call lies... this is why age and insurance cost should never be mentioned in my eyes.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Used to have big love for S15's. Sadly now I just see them as massively over priced old Datsuns.

They command silly money for what they are.