ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colin mcrae forest stages 5th of october

Hi guys

I'm tempted on heading to aberfeldy for the Colin Mcrae Forest Stages on the 5th of October wondering if anyone else is intrested in going?

I know its a while yet but thought id gauge intrest tho

Cheers

Wayne

Going

w33 brl
Fraser.j
Dan.G
Holty

Maybe

Last edited:

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Could be up for this, Would be a good warm up for me and few mates trip to the WRC in November.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Good shout Wayne, as said on text I'll create a FB event but always good to have a list of names on here too for the non Facebookers.

i've sent a couple of emails to find out exact location of the rally stages and for the parking areas once I get that information ill look for place t eat if guys are wanting do that?

​Anyone else up for it let me know and ill add you to the list

Well I've had no response from my emails on the exact location of the rally and parking, but ill fire a couple more emails away next week hopefully with some response we can get this moving along