ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold Air Feed

Ive heard these are the best route for more power using the standard airbox on my valver, but pardon my ignorance(!), how exactly is it done on the valvers? Anyone have one and if so, were the gains worth it all?! Thanks in advance, Steve :D

Run some big daimeter pipe preferable with heat shielding over it from the fog light (take the fog light out) to the airbox intake.

Best for the Mk1 is the type the race cars use but that invoves removing the washer jet bottle and cutting the body a bit.

1996 Valver
Hey Steve.

Just done this on my Valver, I ran a 80mm CAF from the front fog light hole, 80mm fits the air box intake perfectly but is just held in the foglight hole with zip ties for the mo. I heard that hill power do fog light air ducts, have sent an email for a price but not had anything back yet......will give them a buzz an let you know the price.

1996 Valver
Ummm yeah, seems alot more responsive.....I not gunna kid you n say you get a masive BHP increase, but it does feel better, certianly woth the £20 for the CAF.

Do you know where to buy it from, If not I can try and find the link of where i got mine.