ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coils or lowering springs??

GW 200T
Im so undecided to put coils or lowering sprigs on my 197,
Coils im looking at are KW V1s and the springs are a 40mm H@R
I dwt ill track the old girl to be hnist
Just need some presading either way

PH1 iceburg
I love how the H&R look on the 197. Great value too, when you copare them to £850 for kw v1's.

Stripped yozza'd cup
If it's not going on track and don't want it super low then coilovers are pointless really mate, buy the springs.

Renault Clio
Or get coilovers, all going well mine will be arriving in the country next week and fitted and setup by Matt and the Team at Tour De Force. Can always let you know how it goes or even take you for a spin at the next Peterborough meet when your about?

They are doing V1's as i think thats all i will need for the road, fitting, geo and corner weighting. So should be good!

While it's easy to purchase a set of lowering springs for your car, you can save some money by simply cutting the stock springs. This also gives you the ability to fine tune the ride height by removing material incrementally. Keep in mind though that a cut stock coil spring is probably not going to be as stiff as a new lowering spring and may not offer the same level of handling.:cool:

Neo Cricket Live| Football Highlights| Bollywood Movies

chumpmobile
While it's easy to purchase a set of lowering springs for your car, you can save some money by simply cutting the stock springs. This also gives you the ability to fine tune the ride height by removing material incrementally. Keep in mind though that a cut stock coil spring is probably not going to be as stiff as a new lowering spring and may not offer the same level of handling.:cool:

Neo Cricket Live| Football Highlights| Bollywood Movies

fa567f5b-03eb-4f39-86ed-629f236a522d.jpg

if you cut your springs, you will die

Stripped yozza'd cup

Neo Cricket Live|
Football Highlights| Bollywood Movies

Dick.