ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
pushing the boat out arnt you?!

why go for such high performance stuff on a 1.2??

sell your 1.2, add that coilover money and you have 172 money right there!!

i think the rokkor kits are perfect for the 1.2s, yes theyre cheap, and yes theyre not going to make the handling amazing, but for 1.2 motoring they more than fit the bill!!

Ly Megane 230 F1
was about to say the same :)... allot of money to spending on a 1.2 IMO.. could save that money towards a sport ;)

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
i really would love to go for the 172 :) , but this is my first car and with it being my second year of driving the insurance is still overpriced. i'm looking to get it on 0% finance so its not really going to be that noticeable.
thanks guys :)

Looking for 182
Put the money aside and keep adding to the fund, once you've got a few years driving under your belt put it towards a better car which you can afford to insure. Don't waste money on a 1.2 Clio.

In hindsight, I probably should have done the same with my 182. I've spent so much money on it!