ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers...

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Ok, well im going to do the job properly.. and want some decent coilovers to properly slam my mk1 clio, 5door. What can you guys recommend, all opinions welcome about the coilovers not the car, cause its my project car.

Wanting to lower it as much as possible, lookin around 65mm plus.. what it to sit snugg on the wheel.

Thankyou,
Roystan

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
I dont know much about suspension etc... so any input, price and guide what and not to buy would be great.

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Are these right for my car? and is the lowering front 85mm, be ok for the back torsion bar too? i mean can i lower the torsion bar that amount to?

Tungy
Are these right for my car? and is the lowering front 85mm, be ok for the back torsion bar too? i mean can i lower the torsion bar that amount to?

Yes mate. My arse is lowered about 100mm but I wouldn't reccomend it! Far too harsh and unpractical. You're best to go about 60ish.