ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers fitted

BMW M135I
Had my KTEC coilvers fitted last week along with braided lines and is the first chance ive had to get some pics. Sorry about the blury bit.

Yeah i know i need to redo my front alloy rim. Its only rim tape and im waiting till i get 4 new tyres before i replace it

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Is that Reyes old car? With his old wheels he had on his gold 1.2?

Looks fooking tidy that, i love it!

BMW M135I
Is that Reyes old car? With his old wheels he had on his gold 1.2?

Looks fooking tidy that, i love it!

Yeah its Reyes old car, i know he wanted to do it to this car but he sold it before he did and i always wanted to use a yellow theme so cracked on where he finished with the yellow renault badges and bullets and started with the alloys.

Hope he likes it ;)

Now the coilovers are fitted, im glad i went for my alloys done like it is as before i didnt think it suited it at a standard height.

btw they arent his old alloys, i had them done like that as it came with standard ones which needed a refurb