ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers, Cup Spoiler & lots of positive camber!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Finally got my arse in gear & organised a work mate to fit my coilovers & hubs. Really pleased with the height, just need to sort the camber now! 10ml spacers & camber bolts on their way :D Really didn't fancy driving her as she is now, so I'll use Betty until I've sorted It. :approve: Cup spoiler sprayed by myself, just need to rub it down & polish back up as I was In too much of a hurry to fit It :eek:

Only a few mobile pics.

0_0-6.jpg

0_0-3.jpg

0_0-4.jpg

0_0-5.jpg

:)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
never mind that, feedback on daisy!?

lol, yeh they are nice wheels, im feeling the need for gold alloys though! :eek:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
yeh silver looks good. Im keeping an eye out for a second set of alloys to have a go at spraying gold ;)

145db Euro'd clio
Take them helper springs out and wind it down dawn!!!!!!!!! ;)

looking good! May i suggest going to blackboots in chesham and getting the fast road setup done, just hand the camber bolts to them and they'll set it up perfectly, otherwise you'll fit yourself going through tyres like nobodys business, as i found out! :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
aww thanks mate! Wish I had a nice amount of spare cash, the paint imperfections really hack me off! I want her fully resprayed in Peugeot black :eek:

Cheers Mark, I will get my guy to fit the camber bolts then take it to chesham to get set up properly. There is a set of Eibach camber bolts of ebay for like £22, would they be alright?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Full respray ? GOLD wheels ? :dead:

You love wasting money. Spend it on a camera instead haha !

Positive camber needs sorting badly before you roll it on the first corner you come to :rasp:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
thats why she is parked up until its sorted, im not a numpty uno ;) If I do something, its done the right way or why bother doing it in the first place!

cheers Jon