ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Code PO135

Clio 172 Sport
My lambda sensors where faulty i have replaced these which where 2 different codes. However I am now still getting a code 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction (bank 1, sensor 1)

Does anybody know what this sensor is and where i can find it?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Clio 172 Sport
The po130 (02 sensor 1, bank 1) code has now come back aswell. does anyone know what would caus this?

I assume that if this was caused by the decat it would be sensor 2 causing the engine light?

VaVa
The heater circuit is part of the lambda sensor I think. They have heaters as they only operate properly above a certain temperature iirc.

Strange that you say you've changed the lambda for a new one. Could be a bad connection/wiring fault. I've been under my car today and the first lambda connector more or less fell apart in my hands:mad:

Clio 172 Sport
if it helps anyone recognize the fault i was excelorating earlyer and it hesitatered and miss fired very badley. It only seems to do this when it's not warmed up fully.

Ok thanks for that info mate. That makes sence.

Good idea i'll check the connection out tomorrow and give it a clean, see if that helps

Dodgy one
The po130 (02 sensor 1, bank 1) code has now come back aswell. does anyone know what would caus this?

I assume that if this was caused by the decat it would be sensor 2 causing the engine light?

Sensor 2 is the one that recognises the emissions are high and sends a log to the ECU to flag it up as sensor 1 is not working efficiently,

If the cat was there you wouldnt have it, If you're not going through loads of fuel and it been sluggish dont worry.

Hesitating is normal in the first few minutes of driving until it warms up a tad