ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'CODE' flashing on radio/cd

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
Had my car serviced last week with no problems. Was driving yesterday with my radio on no probs and stopped off somewhere. When I returned and started the car 'CODE' was flashing on my screen where the radio station or CD track number would be displayed and I can now use neither.

My problem is I don't know what the code is?

Anyone help?

Cheers,

Martin

172 ph-quick
probably have to go to renault to get the code and they're likely to rob you of about £10 or £15. could be the battery playing up or a loose connection which has caused it.

Swift Sport
If you know the dealer your car come from, just give them a call and ask them for the code... It won't cost you anything dude.

Alternatively, your code should be on a sticker in your service book... Have you checked??

320d
It should be in your documents as ste said above. Mine was on the top of the PDI report for the car. Hard to believe the origional PDI report for the car hadn't been lost in 9 years.