ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD4 Grenades

Honda & VW
Why is every time i stab someone on COD4 a grenade is dropped killing me 9 times out of 10, does it fall out of the enemies hand as i stab them or something?

megane/clio
its called martyrdom , its a perk , one of the crappy ones , that allows whoevers using it to drop a grenade whenever they are killed wether they have any grenades left or not , best thing to do is knife them and sprint away :)

Better than yours. C*nt.
121151_head_shot_demotivational_p.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
Does it affect their own team-mates as well? Or are they immune?

D.

Not on normal mode. On hardcore mode then yes it does :)

Im getting more and more annoyed with COD4 recently. Being sniped from the toher side of the map whilst he is jumping and barely aiming FTL :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Im getting more and more annoyed with COD4 recently. Being sniped from the toher side of the map whilst he is jumping and barely aiming FTL :(

I'd had enough with COD4 after a while. The perks system was good, but it went too far, imo. The gimps ploughing 28-hours in per day simply had a massive advantage. Too much of an advantage to make it enjoyable to new comers, anyway.

Luckily, I've played COD4 on a LAN where we imposed our own rules. Those limitations together with extremely quick response times made COD4 shine. On the general internet however, it just gets too one-sided and 'samey' for me. The lack of vehicles in particular being a definite :nono: as far as I'm concerned.

D.

A4 Avant
I'm new to Cod 4 on the PS3 and when I see some of replays of being killed it's an absolute joke! Ruins it a bit.

421 Cammed 172
Play hardcore, Martydom is rarely used on there as it wipes out their own team and ends up getting them a bad rep/complaints.

Nigel are you referring to the Hit detection system?? It's a bit shabby on COD4, Only when you're on the receiving end though ;). They'll be sorting it for MW2 though.

Best Perks to use IMO are

1. Claymores OR 3x Frag Grenades
2. UAV Jammer OR Sleight Of Hand
3. Extreme Conditioning OR Dead Silence

Depends on what mode you're in really.

Speccy, I never see you on COD4 ;)

421 Cammed 172

There are some insane No-Scopes on YouTube.

Especially by zzirgrizz

A4 Avant
Yeah sometimes I get hit by someone running past me from a distance and they are aimming nowhere near me.

In one particuarly bad game I died about 35 times in 5mins. The whole team were respawning and before we'd even had chance to move away a grenade was at our feet and we were dead again.

421 Cammed 172
Yeah sometimes I get hit by someone running past me from a distance and they are aimming nowhere near me.

In one particuarly bad game I died about 35 times in 5mins. The whole team were respawning and before we'd even had chance to move away a grenade was at our feet and we were dead again.

Spawn killing is a popular one. There are certain places to stand in a map and whenever you kill an enemy they'll respawn right infront of you or in a set place.

Wait until lag switches hit the PS3, oh the joy!! :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

It doesn't help that the maps on COD4 are so damned small. Some of ones I've tried on COD:WaW have been like FPS'ing in someone's back yard!

D.