ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD W@W Online Issues - 360

Tesla MP3 2021
Is anyone else having issues with W@W online, especially when in a party with friends.

In the last week or so me and a few mates who are in a party are having a nightmare trying to join games, mainly HQ.

We sit in the party in the lobby and then it just puts the party leader through and kicks eveyone else out.

Now its only been like this really for that last week or so and its driving me mad lol.

Last night it took nearly 20mins of trying to get us in a game!!! :mad:

Its seems to be fine when I am playing on my own.

Anyone else????

Mini Cooper
Yeah same problems on 360.
It's been a right nightmare this week, in about 2 hours last night we got in 2 matches and then it was just lagging like mad. It just seems to be party issues.

Might have something to do with the recent update

Tesla MP3 2021
similar issues with psn for waw.

it can get piss annoying

That makes me feel better, the PS3 noobs are also suffering lol

Yeah same problems on 360.
It's been a right nightmare this week, in about 2 hours last night we got in 2 matches and then it was just lagging like mad. It just seems to be party issues.

Might have something to do with the recent update

Yeah its foooking well annoying. That was happening aswell, we got into a game and the "connection lost" icon kept coming and going.

I am hoping its sommet to do with the recent and upcoming updates.

M135i
I've had a few recent instances of bein in a public lobby, starting a game and thinking it's a bit quiet. I look at the score board an it's just me in the game!

306 GTi-6
My friend an I get this regularly. Shame, since Treyarch have had plenty of time to fix these issues instead of releasing a third map pack that 50% of the time gets voted off since not everyone has it....

Tesla MP3 2021
Well last night was 100% times better. I cleared the cache, W@W had an update and it was fine. Dont know if doing that made the difference or just the servers were better in general.