ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD W@W: Map Pack 3!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
it's f**king amazing loving the new zombies.

Madness ennit.

We got to level 14 in the end....had a ppsh and an MG42 both of which i put in the upgrade machine. They came out silver with engravings and shot purple lazers....EPIC

I'm going to get this today, don't have enough points but Shopto.net are doing 800 points for £6.99 delivered instantly by email.

me and my mates got to level 27 last night took forever tho but then our host timed out :( so it didnt count so now it just says our previous attempt at 17 oh well we can get there again i suppose maybe oneday.but was gutted at the time tho

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
me and my mates got to level 27 last night took forever tho but then our host timed out :( so it didnt count so now it just says our previous attempt at 17 oh well we can get there again i suppose maybe oneday.but was gutted at the time tho

Grim that happened to us on the 2nd zombies. I got to level 47 or something without glitching with these scouse lads. Took about 5 hours I had to go uni so my flat mate took over.....one of the lads timed out so it didnt register haha.

Got to 24 on the new one just now though. Its epic when you get the mint guns.

Add me "Spiezels UK"
i'll be playin zombies a fair bit. on 360

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Im not entirly sure on the new zombie map pack at the moment, was doing well last night with aly but shitty house got a power cut FFS mad,

Anyone used the monkey bomb? crap imo, prefer the ppsh-41 and Mg42 :D

M135i
ive only been on the zombies a couple of times but i really dont 'get' it. ill just stick the usual maps with a Arisaka and SVT-40 with apature sight :)

Revels Mum & Sister
Grim that happened to us on the 2nd zombies. I got to level 47 or something without glitching with these scouse lads. Took about 5 hours I had to go uni so my flat mate took over.....one of the lads timed out so it didnt register haha.

Got to 24 on the new one just now though. Its epic when you get the mint guns.

Add me "Spiezels UK"
i'll be playin zombies a fair bit. on 360

I will add you later mate! No one seems to play it much on my list.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Im not entirly sure on the new zombie map pack at the moment, was doing well last night with aly but s**tty house got a power cut FFS mad,

Anyone used the monkey bomb? crap imo, prefer the ppsh-41 and Mg42 :D

Yeah monkey bomb is good later on though....someone gets downed and your on level 20 you chuck one down, they all go towards it and u revive friend etc.

I had the same weapons too both upgraded....purple lasers ftw

I will add you later mate! No one seems to play it much on my list.

Sound

Nor mine it sucks because u end up with stupid little kids.

Although the lads that i got to 24 with all added each other so i'll have a few more.

Revels Mum & Sister
Yeah monkey bomb is good later on though....someone gets downed and your on level 20 you chuck one down, they all go towards it and u revive friend etc.

I had the same weapons too both upgraded....purple lasers ftw

Sound

Nor mine it sucks because u end up with stupid little kids.

Although the lads that i got to 24 with all added each other so i'll have a few more.

If you are on before me add: twistywizard23

McBunny I remember when we played COD 4 a lot. You hardly ever accepted our invites :( Bit like Revels!