ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD: Black Ops III (3)

Megane 250
Completed the campaign earlier, will go back through it but by bit on hardened/veteran or try anyways at some point.

Will try it online tomorrow, but people seem to be saying it's better than the last few.

First game today, pretty good. Ok not the best team in the world but will take the 0 deaths lol

B52B8E7C-877C-44D7-ADC1-DB94E8B2F19A_zpszy0aabkp.gif
Were u creeping?? ;-)

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
FPS online in general just enrage me if i'm honest, must be an age thing. I stopped playing Battlefield 12/18 months ago and even avoid crucible on Destiny.

Shame really. I'll pick it up when it's about £20 probably.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I went through a stage of needing anger management on games. I used to drink and play which did me zero favours lol. Now I just switch it off

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, yeah I do enjoy a beer when gaming if i'm honest. Thats the reason I'm not buying though, i'd turn it off after 10 minutes lol

I went through a stage of it actually costing me money lol. Broken disc, destroyed headset, and actually disembowelling the controller and then leaving it in water.

Ahhh the good times :/

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I went through a stage of it actually costing me money lol. Broken disc, destroyed headset, and actually disembowelling the controller and then leaving it in water.

Ahhh the good times :/

LOL! Now I've never gone that far [emoji23], normally just a load of obscenities and turn it off. Then turn it back on ten minutes later.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm like that now but if you ever met me and my girlfriend together and asked her that story she will agree I was a tit. Lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I've grown up a lot since my early days. I only use a select few words 'horse s**t' bring the most recent

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Quite liked playing destiny. Fallout 4 will be my go to game when emotionaly involved playing black ops

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That's hit n miss for me, literally. First game I play really well, like a YouTube hero. The next few games I play like my cat. And the annoying is the people who were crap in the first games suddenly become a war time veteran showing us kids how it's done. I still love it though, gives me an excuse to use 'horse s**t' :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The zombies is a good laugh. The multiplayer is as bad as it's ever been.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
That's hit n miss for me, literally. First game I play really well, like a YouTube hero. The next few games I play like my cat. And the annoying is the people who were crap in the first games suddenly become a war time veteran showing us kids how it's done. I still love it though, gives me an excuse to use 'horse s**t' :)

Haha I know the feeling, oddly the more I play online fps the worse I seem to get, I go from having fairly decent k/d to level or negative every game, that's normally when my rage starts to kick in. How can I get worse the more I play? lol

@Liam. knows [emoji23]

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Multiplayer still a game that shows no skill and is based on who's got the fastest internet connection then?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thing is, I'm OK at FPS games, but it's the same old story. Hit marker, hit marker, hit marker, it seems to take an eternity to kill someone, yet when I get shot I die pretty instantly. I don't know what they've changed after MW2, but it's been the same issue I've had with the game since then. MW2 I can play fine.

Thing is, I'm OK at FPS games, but it's the same old story. Hit marker, hit marker, hit marker, it seems to take an eternity to kill someone, yet when I get shot I die pretty instantly. I don't know what they've changed after MW2, but it's been the same issue I've had with the game since then. MW2 I can play fine.
Have you tried port forwarding on your router/modem. Did mine yesterday and noticed a lot less laggy games and the ping went down by about 20% from 33ms to 17-23ms.

Follow the link and pick your platform then pick your modem/router and follow the step by step instructions. Pretty simple. There is a list for black ops 3 ports as well as the standard ps4 ports I opened but the bigger list of ports will render your WiFi devices unable to connect. I just did the short list in the end. Cheers
how is this done?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
My ping a 21 ish and has been for ages. Upload speed is 36 and download is 10. I only notice lag when I get shot. It's an excuse I stand by.