ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cobra seats in clio

172 M69 eater

anyone tried this already? i bought two cobra daytonas today which look like this :

http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/MerchantFiles/4565264/600284/dayton.jpg

mine r in black tho

but i need some subframes for them as the clio ones aint in stock.

i need renault clio 1.2 1996 subframes for a three door so they must lift up so someone can get their ugly arse in the back.

been quoted £61.95 each (halfords) guessin this aint cheap, anyone know where i could get some from and at a decent price??

ta

patty

nice, just what I want infact!

Got any pics of yours? And where / how much did you get them for?

Thanks!

Daz.

172 M69 eater

i havent got any pics in the car jus yet cus i need the subframes but the exact seats will look like the one above just with where it is red being black

this is in a rover but these will b my seats

http://www.girlracer.co.uk/images/project_rover2.jpeg

the best bit is they r normally 240 odd quid each but i got them for 110 quid each and then buyin subframes seperate and yes they r fully boxed and new got them at that price from a local halfords :D cheap because they have been ordered in by someone and not collected em so theyve not got space and im saving them from their terrible situation :D haha!

patty!

you can find me in the club, with a bottle of bud!

woah, guess where Im going tomorrow. £110 - Id have had them instantly.

Absolutly mint seats! Id love a couple. Defo get some pics when they are in mate!

Daz.

172 M69 eater

no probs mate, my local halfords is knockin out the stock at the mo - go to a large ripspeed one and u mite have some luck!!

patty

172 M69 eater

well i managed to sort some frames today with halfords for my 96 clio and its a h frame which means u take the seat off, fix the bracket where the seat was and then bolt the seat on. simple and using ur own frame for only £39.95 each! bargain!

only 14 days to wait for my custom built subframes :cry:

patty

172 M69 eater

erm well yes but it will fit :D

the fact im a short arse and can hardly see over the wheel will help me out really!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i have fixed back cobra buckets with a h fram that bolted on to my runners

and u will be lower much lower as the bit u sit on isnt as thick as the standard seats.

mine were much lower which was good for me as in 62" and now i actually fit in and my legs arnt hunched up.