ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cobra daytonas( leather)

clio sport cup 172
fitted my cobra daytonas earlier, was much easier than i thought to fit, took 45mins-1hour tops,what a diff over the o/e seats,driving position, comfort etc!!.

RS RIP
fitted my cobra daytonas earlier, was much easier than i thought to fit, took 45mins-1hour tops,what a diff over the o/e seats,driving position, comfort etc!!.

Yeah, pics !!

did you use anything of the original sliders/etc. ?

i'm doing mine soon and want to know if anuthing can be re-used instead of buying new subframes and stuff. I will need side mounts but was wondering about the sliders

..and are you using the OE seatbelts ?

clio sport cup 172
fitted mine with cobra custom fit subframes, only thing i dont like is the pre-tensioner isnt covered, was wondering would the pre-tensioner cover on the trophy recaros fit? seats are great though, pics to follow yes i am using the o/e seatbelts

Last edited:
  500 Twinair
i fitted the pretensioners cover from the trophy, but my seats are the recaro trendlines, but i dont think it matters, it will still fit. Used recaro subframe but the orignal runners and the oe seatbelts, only prob is that they rub on the suede part of the seats:(

clio sport cup 172
where would i get hold of two pre tensioner covers, ? any suggestions CHEERS, will sort some photos as soon as poss, cant get em on pc at the moment

clio sport cup 172
anybody know where if possible, in can get hold of the clio trophy seat pre tensioner cover, ???

clio sport cup 172
Here's the photo's of my seats

Attachments

• DSC00448.JPG
    DSC00448.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00449.JPG
    DSC00449.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00450.JPG
    DSC00450.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 40
  clio sport cup 172
because my cup has no airbags in the seats was easy, just disconnected the wiring took the pre tensioner off, re located it on the subframe, connected the wiring back up, easy as that

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
because my cup has no airbags in the seats was easy, just disconnected the wiring took the pre tensioner off, re located it on the subframe, connected the wiring back up, easy as that

thanks i too have no airbags (182 cup) ill have to look in to this pre tensioner thing -im a bit confused?! did you have to do worry about the airbag light???

clio sport cup 172
when you re connect the pre tensioner back up, the airbag light stays off,thats the advantage of having a cup, as fred said its easy peasy to fit bucket seats,

clio 182
can you still fit buckets tho in a 182? i have airbags ect so how will i go about stoping the air bag light...

clio sport cup 172
bit more difficult, you have to put resistors in, if you use the search button top of page type in (fitting bucket seats) get all the info

clio sport cup 172
anyone know where i can get hold of the pre tensioner covers on the trophy tredlines, any help will be appreciated, THANKS