ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch change on a 5 turbo

as above really needing to change mine and could do with a hand of someone in the no really. It's pretty urgent aswell as my nxt door neighbour has reversed into my Clio so it's off for repair and I will be car less. I've been offered a garage with full facilities to use so just really needing the knowlegdable person
Cheers

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
is it a 5 turbo or a gtt? if its a gtt, easiest was is engine straight up and out, disconect the drive shafts, undo the 3 engine mounts disconect downpipe and all pipes and wires. up and out in 30min, remove gearbox fit new clutch then reverse it all. 3hrs maximum

people dont take 5's to main dealers mate, the bill ends up more than the cars worth! done many a 172. Easier to drop subframe with the engine box still attached on a clio, but i think the 5 engine n box would come out the top alot easier its smaller.