ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch cable gone!!

Foz

slammed clio mk1
Yesterday afternoon, gutted cos its bank holiday weekend and nowheres open, luckily wasnt too far from home so was able to drive it bk in 1st. Quick question how much you think one will be fitted on a valver? Cheers, Rob

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Foz said:
Yesterday afternoon, gutted cos its bank holiday weekend and nowheres open, luckily wasnt too far from home so was able to drive it bk in 1st. Quick question how much you think one will be fitted on a valver? Cheers, Rob

not too long mate, this happened to me recently and took me all of 15 minutes to put a new cable in.. and thats coming from a mechanical r****d

As Jonny said its easy to fit just make sure you get a proper Renault one Halfords is open Sunday often so try if they have one and buy one from Renault.
Mk1 owners essential spare parts should be a spare clutch cable I always carried 2.