ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch biting point?

RS172
He guys, my clutch's biting point is right at the top, is there anyway to adjust the clutch cable so that the clutch bits a little lower? really hard to drive.

Cheers guys,

Luke, 1998 mk1

well i THINK you cant adjust them, and i THINK they adjust themselves, maybe different as mines 2002, correct me if im wrong someone.

RS172
nah i mean, i have to lift my foot almost completely off the clutch for it to bite, i want it so i dont have to lift my foot so high

BMW M135i
In answer to the OPs question you'll just have to get used to it, no real adjustment to be had that'll move the bite point. They're all on the high side.

Schma Schme 1.6l
the biting point on my clio is close to the top, its been like it for almost 20000 and never changed. car doesn't get ragged though and when i'm driving it i always heal/toe.