ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch biting point

R26
My clutch bites fairly high and I'd like it lowered. On my previous car, the clutch pedal height and where it starts to bite could be adjusted. Is this adjustable on Clios as well? If it is, where?

Yes it is, not sure if you can do it yourself, but most garages will do it if you give them a couple of quid.

More boffins will be along in a mo to hopefully confirm whether or not you can do it.

BMW M135i
Not adjustable i'm afriad, on a mk2 its auto adjusted and the most you can do is reset the adjuster. On a Mk3 its hydraulic and the slave cylinder is internal of the box bellhousing so you get what you get i'm afriad.

Black 197
Not adjustable i'm afriad, on a mk2 its auto adjusted and the most you can do is reset the adjuster. On a Mk3 its hydraulic and the slave cylinder is internal of the box bellhousing so you get what you get i'm afriad.

I take it that includes the 197/R27 ?