ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clubsport 200?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Small update over the weekend. (I might just copy my progress/build thread from 200net if people cba reading it?)
I fitted my Ange et Demon style red seatbelts, which IMO complete the interior now.
Still waiting for my seats to arrive, but should have a temp solution for the Pole Position this week, so at least I can drive it soon.
Anyway:
img_4438-jpg.18561

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There are a few little interior mods still to fit this BH weekend. Some red door pulls, GT3RS style and actually handy on a FF 200, as the handles are way too far forwards. Anyone who owns a FF will know what I mean.
I also have a spare RS Monitor binnacle and spare air vent surrounds, but I'm unsure on what colour to do them/whether to wrap them in Alcantara.
Then there's the spare headliner I've bought, which I'll be getting dyed black/dark grey.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Small update over the weekend. (I might just copy my progress/build thread from 200net if people cba reading it?)
I fitted my Ange et Demon style red seatbelts, which IMO complete the interior now.
Still waiting for my seats to arrive, but should have a temp solution for the Pole Position this week, so at least I can drive it soon.
Anyway:
IMG_4438_zpsjih1itli.jpg

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
How are you getting on with the new speakers Chris? Decent improvement with the oe haedunit?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
How are you getting on with the new speakers Chris? Decent improvement with the oe haedunit?

I delayed that project for a bit mate; these belts and a few other bits came up for sale instead.
I've had basically all the interior plastics out now though, so when I do get a set I'll know what I'm doing at least.