ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

club newbie with a problem

2002 clio sport 172
Hi everyone ive just joined às im desperate for help after being stung by a seller ! Heres a little about me first 40yrs old married with house full of kids have plenty of hobbies like pest control carp fishing dont drink and i cant dance ha ha ok the car is a 02 clio sport 172 had a hell of a time with it had to change the loom as had too many breaks car ran fine after then it started to fail to read the key then the mrs broke the fob butten with her nails i work in a scrap yard and new there was a 172 being broke so i had the immobiliser key reader and fob etc fitted it all and it sprung into life once more but not for long as one of the kids took it upon himself to hide ( lose ) the key which wasnt a huge problem as i have a spare key but no board inside !!! @$#@ this side of christmas i simply cant afford to buy a another immobiliser etc etc and i know its not the done thing to talk about bypassing due to all the thieving scumbags about but im desperate so if anyone can help or advise any how too's via pm any help will be greatly welcomed and appreciated
Thanks in advance
Martyn

2002 clio sport 172
Thanks for the welcome ive been reading some past posts and looks like im not the only one who has gone through this lol hopefully someone will be able to point the way i bought a immobiliser key barrel and ecu behind battery and key reader from a apparantly a running motor but its not working and tried it it a mates car and didnt work either yet his works in my car so know its not a wire issue just wondered if running a loop or link somewhere will do it ???