ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport.net breakfast club meet and drive, 15/10/11, 9:30am (CH3 9) Broxton

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
right so its getting dark early so we cant really be getting the best photos later in the day anymore :S so the plan is to meet up for a some food in the morning then head off to tackle some of the roads i have recently been coming across whilst working in north wales :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...w&vpsrc=6&mra=dme&mrsp=15&sz=14&via=6&t=m&z=9

i have picked out the broxton garage meeting point as the 1st point of call for the simple reason they do great food and i can have a word to get some group discount if we have a few wanting to eat there (leaving here at 10:00am) :) (dont plan to buy fuel here though as it is stupidly expensive because its more of a food place).

we will also head to the horseshoe pass as im guessing if any of the north wales lot want to come along they wont want to go too far back on themselfs to meet up (arriving here for about 10:30am leaving about 11:00am) :)

then from there on its straight into the depths of wales for some amazing views (hopefully even better than what i have seen there due to the amazing colours coming out as its getting well into autumn :)) and not forgetting some great roads to tackle.

if the weather turns bad on us (ice/snow) the route will change slightly, i will use more A roads instead of the B roads i picked out but staying near enough the same route just slightly less fun IMO (but hopefully in the middle of the day we wont have to worry :))

IMO we will be heading through some of the best on road photography situations in north wales and this is the main reason i want to head this way at this time of year, so if you have a camera bring it with you as there is some great shots to be had :)

o and i have also planned in a stop off at the beach (which one im not sure of yet) and a nice cruise back down the A55 through a few tunnels so the hero within you can come out before we head home ;)

hopefully i have catered for the majority of people here and everyone who comes will get what they want out of it :)

any problems just let me know via a PM and i will help as much as i can :)