ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Danchaff

ClioSport Club Member
  Toyota van, mondeo,
New member here and hoping to buy a 182 in the next few months, just seen a smart black 182 between wetherby and collingham, M15JHO

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
That's sams on here i believe.
You local to wetherby? My dad lives there so I'm around that area every so often. Grew up not far away!

New member here and hoping to buy a 182 in the next few months, just seen a smart black 182 between wetherby and collingham, M15JHO

Danchaff

ClioSport Club Member
  Toyota van, mondeo,
I'm in collingham, seen a few 182's recently, probably because I'm looking at getting one!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

‘‘Twas me [emoji1] was on way home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Looked good, is that a smaller front plate? Do you work in wetherby?

Yeah smaller plate to fit the recess in the bumper, yeah in the industrial estate at the side of Aldi

Danchaff

ClioSport Club Member
  Toyota van, mondeo,
Nice to know there's some local owners to answer a few questions when I get closer to buying one!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Nice to know there's some local owners to answer a few questions when I get closer to buying one!

There’s quite a few local lads who are quite helpful and handy with the spanners!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

There’s quite a few local lads who are quite helpful and handy with the spanners!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Is there quite a few local lads who are quite helpful and handy with the spanners?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Ethan will fit rear hub spacers free of charge, he loves them that much and handy with the spanners whilst also being local

3 RS200
IMG_0141.JPG

Keep seeing a grey 197 Cup with gold wheels commuting by White Rose every morning around 7.50-8AM.
Definitely stands out in the traffic.

Full fat BG 182
0b5cf33f23ba3d3a911ff58c584aa422.jpg

Black 197 at KFC in birstall yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m sure I saw you Friday night going down Gelderd road lower Wortley? Past the shell garage. I was in my bg 182 on the other side of the carriageway

I’m sure I saw you Friday night going down Gelderd road lower Wortley? Past the shell garage. I was in my bg 182 on the other side of the carriageway

I’m always going down that way but definitely not Friday. Cars normally in Sheffield through the week and I come leeds bound on the weekend.

Full fat BG 182

I’m always going down that way but definitely not Friday. Cars normally in Sheffield through the week and I come leeds bound on the weekend.

Ahh my bad, it looked like your car though but I didn’t manage to get the reg haha

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Rb 182 parked at the side of screwfix in Wetherby

Danchaff

ClioSport Club Member
  Toyota van, mondeo,
Just been into wetherby screwfix, nice rb 182 with stripes, also saw another rb 182 in shadwell on my way to wetherby! Looking at getting a 182 soon and seeing lots of them around

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Just been into wetherby screwfix, nice rb 182 with stripes, also saw another rb 182 in shadwell on my way to wetherby! Looking at getting a 182 soon and seeing lots of them around

It’s fate that you must own one!! I’m only local so if you haven’t been in one before I don’t mind taking you out so you can see what there like