ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

91719ac29ced03ff0bb018665d30018c.jpg

Just came out of Batley Tesco and this was opposite me. Nicest clio I've seen in a long time!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
@leeds2592 on Tingley roundabout this afternoon. Sounded nice!

You need to start a new thread purely for when you spot me haha. Was I going away from Morley or up the dual carriageway towards it? Usually put my foot down going up towards Morley.

You were heading towards Morley while I was waiting at the lights coming from Tingley. I seem to see you at least once a week!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You were heading towards Morley while I was waiting at the lights coming from Tingley. I seem to see you at least once a week!

To be fair my car does stick out like a sore thumb so I can be spotted (and heard) from quite a distance.

Interesting. I assume it's been on track or a drag strip day with those big numbers in the back window. Thought it'd be an enthusiast.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
He's still got the numbers on now so who knows how long they've been on.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Silver 197 reg m888 *** going round loop road just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was admiring your Trophy at White Rose the other day. It does look nice!

Saw a yellow 200T, 65 plate, down by JCT Porsche garage yesterday afternoon. Can't remember seeing one before!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Hey! I was just looking on the forums at some information and came across this page! To see my car :smile:
@leeds2592 I'm guessing thats you with the inferno orange 182? You live like 100 meters from my parents house ha
View attachment 166480

Yeh that was me mate, I gave you a nod but don't think you saw. The other half has banned me from waving at other Clio owners as she says it's embarrassing. My other half did say she saw a 'Red Clio with dark wheels' on a drive near us when she was out walking the dog a month or so ago, must have been you :smile:

In a very similar area, nipping through Little London towards the city centre, I was following an RB182 this morning. Plate started N500.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Need that up my game and get out more! I see the same ones daily so I don't bother posting as I gather there not on here

I'll take the Clio Stalker crown for 2016 then haha!

I've also relatively recently moved back to Leeds so haven't seen many of the local regulars before. When I see them again, I don't bother to repost.

Well except @leeds2592 every other day of course!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just seen a white 200 with white wheels in Costco car park about 30 mins ago.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Silver 197/200 only saw the back heading up dual carriageway to seacroft Tesco

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Saw a caged blue 172/182 this morning on Cardigan Road in Headingley at about 7:10am. Couldn't make out the rear too well so wasn't sure if it was a 182 or a 172, possibly a Cup? Immediately thought it might have been @dann2707 as it sat on the road similarly but wasn't sure as it was dark.

Blue 172 Cup with turinis in the petrol station by White Rose.
Silver '03 172 by Leeds College of Building.
Both this afternoon.