ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Saw an '02 plate Black 172 going through Castleford last night when I was out walking the dog. Sounded like it had a fattys/Ktec induction on it.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Just looking at your profile photo, it might have been yours I saw, or one very similar looking.
Is yours an '02 plate?
Nah mines an 03 mate, I hope I don't get spotted anytime soon tbh. It's in a sorry state from all its previous owners. Now I have a garage full of parts to make it my own, just need to get the dCi back on the road this week so I can pull it to bits like a bellend hahaha

Full fat BG 182
Nah mines an 03 mate, I hope I don't get spotted anytime soon tbh. It's in a sorry state from all its previous owners. Now I have a garage full of parts to make it my own, just need to get the dCi back on the road this week so I can pull it to bits like a bellend hahaha

Ello kyle[emoji6] didn’t know you was on cs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Cheeky black 197 F1 at kirkstall just now

Full fat BG 182
Ly 197 going past Kirkstall Abbey turning right. Few seconds later a racing blue 197 cup goes past but goes straight up towards horsforth

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Where’s everyone from in specific? I.e. Village?

I’m from Earlsheaton in Dewsbury (I say I’m from Wakefield because it’s a WF postcode and because most of Dewsbury is a shithole. My house ain’t in that bracket[emoji23])

Full fat BG 182
Where’s everyone from in specific? I.e. Village?

I’m from Earlsheaton in Dewsbury (I say I’m from Wakefield because it’s a WF postcode and because most of Dewsbury is a shithole. My house ain’t in that bracket[emoji23])

Bramley in Leeds (LS13) I like to call it Pramley though[emoji102][emoji23]

LS12 (Wortley) here.
From Batley and born in Dewsbury though and agree with saying Wakefield/Leeds instead :)
The boundary of 'Spotted in Leeds' is pretty wide on this thread though haha!

Should change thread title to 'Clios spotted in LS, BD, WF and that sort area-ish.'

Grey 197 Cup on the Inner Ring Road, yesterday 7.45AM.
Blue 182 on gold wheels in Bramley, yesterday 5PM.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say West and South Yorkshire tbh.

Told you I never get spotted, been 3 weeks of driving the 172 and I've seen 2 RS Clio's and they're both not on here... Doesn't sound so bad but I drive a dCi rep the rest of the time and still don't get spotted in that fucker either ahahahaha

3 RS200
I've just moved from castleford to calverley. Seen a few clios about on that dual carriageway past Porsche and that (no idea of road names and I've been a yorkshireite for 6 years now)

I'm sat in a cafe in cass looking at a blue 2009 182 currently and earlier I tried to get into someone else's GW 200 at escape because I forgot where I'd parked Sorry if it's anyone on here

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I've just moved from castleford to calverley. Seen a few clios about on that dual carriageway past Porsche and that (no idea of road names and I've been a yorkshireite for 6 years now)

I'm sat in a cafe in cass looking at a blue 2009 182 currently and earlier I tried to get into someone else's GW 200 at escape because I forgot where I'd parked Sorry if it's anyone on here
2009 182???

Clio 220 Trophy
LY 220 Trophy with what you call a massive spoiler. Can't be many like that round here. Was that you I saw just too late giving the thumbs up out of the corner of my eye near the Jaguar garage on Denby dale road.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
LY 220 Trophy with what you call a massive spoiler. Can't be many like that round here. Was that you I saw just too late giving the thumbs up out of the corner of my eye near the Jaguar garage on Denby dale road.

Thought it was a cup spoiler[emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve seen a few but 4 of them were at Blyton last year[emoji23] My mate has a 200 in LY and he’s from Ossett, 18 plate he got it the other day

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I didn’t see you in Wakefield on Saturday did I?

Was near Sainsbury’s, I just noticed a sports grille and 172 wheels. I was in the Monaco

No mate that wasn’t me, I was down south on Saturday. Nice to see you’re getting more active on here btw, noticed you’ve been posting more. I’m gonna drop you a message on fb within the next few days, there’s something I might need a hand with.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
No mate that wasn’t me, I was down south on Saturday. Nice to see you’re getting more active on here btw, noticed you’ve been posting more. I’m gonna drop you a message on fb within the next few days, there’s something I might need a hand with.

Can’t have been you then hahaha!

Yeah I much prefer it on here mate, there’s no idiots on here whereas Facebook is full of them![emoji23][emoji23]