ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted 12/05 & 13/05 @Nürburgring

Clio Sport 182
Hello all
I was at Nurburging this weekend (12-13) with my mates M3 and surprisingly were around 10 Clio Sports with British numbers plates any of us here? Generally I was surprised because around 50-60% of the cars that were there had British number plates

I was there :cool:
There's always a fair few clios out there, mostly british. The locals don't really use them.

Alfa GTA
I'm here at the moment hopefully getting on track tomorrow as closed today

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 56
  Clio 172
Hi. I bought the Clio 172 in the profile picture to go to the ring for the first time. Drove there without any problems. Arrived Thursday 11th and went out in the evening - got to mini Karussell and heard Klack, knack, knack and lost the engine. Despite not being able to drive the Clio I had a great weekend and absolutely loved the Clio. Will get it mechanically sorted and then start stripping and enhancing for more track days and Ring weekends. Might ask for some guidance and help in the next few weeks and will share my experiences with you guys.

Hi. I bought the Clio 172 in the profile picture to go to the ring for the first time. Drove there without any problems. Arrived Thursday 11th and went out in the evening - got to mini Karussell and heard Klack, knack, knack and lost the engine. Despite not being able to drive the Clio I had a great weekend and absolutely loved the Clio. Will get it mechanically sorted and then start stripping and enhancing for more track days and Ring weekends. Might ask for some guidance and help in the next few weeks and will share my experiences with you guys.

Sorry to hear this! Did you have it on a trailer or is it left over there?
Assuming you paid the €€€ bongard club fee :cry:

Clio 172
Yes the surly Bongo guy had €260 off me & €109 for marshalls and their car! I said that next time I'd be happy with them sending the Sherif if he was cheaper . Car was trailered home by a mate so hopefully start fixing it soon. Got big plans for that little Clio!

182 Cup/ Impreza RB5
out there this weekend, BG AF05***, been having a bit of setup issues. but starting to get a feel for the car, only got it a month ago and not driven hardly.
seen another black one with yellow mirror covers and a turbo blue one, maybe Clio Nabz??? blue one looked quick, wheel spinning over the bridge at Adenau.