ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio UCH & ECU change - Door Locks?

Hi all, in need of a little help with this.

I've received my parts for the UCH changeover, but I've only received one door lock.
My Clio has two door locks, however, drivers lock was missing when I bought it...

My question is...
Will the parts I've received (UCH, ECU, key, Ignition barrel, drivers door lock & petrol cap) work with my existing passenger door lock?

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't, but I do t want to go to the lengths of fitting if it's not going to work?

Thanks in advance

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all, in need of a little help with this.

I've received my parts for the UCH changeover, but I've only received one door lock.
My Clio has two door locks, however, drivers lock was missing when I bought it...

My question is...
Will the parts I've received (UCH, ECU, key, Ignition barrel, drivers door lock & petrol cap) work with my existing passenger door lock?

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't, but I do t want to go to the lengths of fitting if it's not going to work?

Thanks in advance
Yes will work fine