ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Saloon Project

renault clio 1.5 dci
Hy everyone,
This is my 1.5 Dci Renault Clio Saloon project.
Unfortunatly my english isn't that good, but hopefully you will understant what i want to say.
So, I had a stock 1.5 Dci 65bhp clio and this is what i done so far :
Hope u like it and hopefully i`ll get some ideas from u all.

This is where it all began :

First thing i did was change the sunshades :

after that did my 3 point middle back seatbelt

the result :

Fitted brembo and ferodo brakes

Did my sound system:

70476349.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Changed my 2004 to a 2009 Exclusive interior door panels :

Bought a set of BBS RV 205 16" (and had my girlfriend help me change them... she wanted to know how it's done :) ) :

Redone all the interior and fitted the renault clio 2009 Exclusive edition interior custom made :

Before and after fitting the seats :

Fitted a Renault Megane front lip :

No alloy wheels this winter :(

Just got this for my future clio rs racecar , but tll then, i will be fitting them on my car :

A lot of mods comming up till summer !

Tell me what u think, i don't mind bad comments, cause they keep me going for a better job.

renault clio 1.5 dci
Whell, seeing how i have the 1.5 Dci 65 + engine soft (aprox 95hp) the only thing related to the clio rs will be the interior, the headlights, if i can find some, and clio rs side skirts.
I`ll have the front bumper off a Renault Clio Campus(spain) in a couple of weeks with the Espace lip, the back bumper of the Clio facelift.
Hopefully it will turn out to be a real uniq project :D