ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 (dci) suspension arm OE manufacturer?

Clio dCi Expression
Hi all,
I'm looking for the best front suspension arms for my dci (sorry I think the forums migrated here?), does anyone know what the OE manufacturer is? Alternatively if any strongly preferred brands as I'm swaying towards Lemforder at the moment?

Many thanks

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I’d just go to eurocarparts and buy a reputable brand, i think they even do an OE equivalent bilstein B4 iirc

OE parts tend to come from whoever put in lowest bid at the time of tender. The original supplier to Renault may not even make them anymore.

Lemforder will be fine.

Clio dCi Expression
Thanks both, I was also curious about what might be a new brand Comline? They seem cheap with a 3 year warranty and UK based but can't find much on them in the way of experiences or reviews?

Thanks both, I was also curious about what might be a new brand Comline? They seem cheap with a 3 year warranty and UK based but can't find much on them in the way of experiences or reviews?
Cheap for a reason mate. Buy cheap, buy twice. Stick with Lemforder IMO.