ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Lights??

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
I have a clio 1.4 16v (53 reg.) Does anyone know how you smoke out the rear lights as my clio is black and i want to smoke them out??Thanks for helping!

Chocolate Bar™
take it a bodyshop who will mix black paint into lacquer and then use this to tint them, or you can buy some of the tinting spray from a local motor factors.

arguably a better finish from having the bodyshop do it, but it is costly. my last set cost 50quid - when i eventually found someone willing to do it

as middo said. personally i think the body shop option looks LOADS better, but neither are legal unless you put reflectors on the car, which kinda spoils it.

Chocolate Bar™
I've got the colourcoded ones on mine (like on Has's car) prob gonna be reverting back to standard soon, so if your interested give let me know, andi'll give u a pm when they're off the car (they're professionally colourcoded in pearl black)

Chocolate Bar™
lmao no probs mate i'm in no rush :) cars in the bodyshop till next week anyhow.... i miss her so much :dapprove:

Chocolate Bar™
lol no probs, you still havent had your front seats yet so we're even :approve:

dont talk to me about seats at the moment :( went to fit the rear bench yesterday, and i stripped the head off BOTH of the bolts :(