ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Headlight Washer blank CAD file.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Did the simple design of the washer blanks on solidworks for anyone who is wanting to get them 3d printed. Come out fairly decent! Can use 3d printing websites such as shapeways or imaterialise.
http://www.filedropper.com/blank-v2stl (Happy to email or use a different file sharing method if people dont want to trust the link)

14233029_1115318428560569_1623207047611372787_n.jpg
14212583_1115318321893913_3569539581628062596_n.jpg

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
How did you go about attaching these to the car? Just glued on or glued a bolt into the back or something?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
How did you go about attaching these to the car? Just glued on or glued a bolt into the back or something?
I araldited in just a normal bolt with a head that would fit into the recess I made in the washer blank itself. Then just washered and wing nutted on.
The material was PLA which is ideal as you can just heat it up with a hairdryer once they're on your bumper and just flex it round into the correct shape.

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
I araldited in just a normal bolt with a head that would fit into the recess I made in the washer blank itself. Then just washered and wing nutted on.
The material was PLA which is ideal as you can just heat it up with a hairdryer once they're on your bumper and just flex it round into the correct shape.

Yeah I did see the recess and I thought that's what you might have done!! Might have to get some of these ordered up