ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio doesn't start 1st time

Clio 172
Hi all just after some advise,had my Clio over a year now and every day since having it it's started 1st turn of the key everytime. But now only in the morning when 1st getting in the car turn the key it tries to start but won't 2nd turn of the key it fires up2 straight away any one else had this problem?and any advise what it can be? Also my abs,traction control and service lights come on every now and again. Can stay on a week even more or just a few days then goes off then on again? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
I seen a thing on here where someone had the same issue, pretty sure ut was fuel pressure/ pump related

renault clio 1.4 16v
I had a similar problem, first try it would try, splutter and die, second time runs perfect, for me it was a combination of a dirty map sensor as well as the coil packs not making proper connection to the plugs

Clio sport 172
Iv got the same problem at the moment apart from all the lights just not turning over at first turn and iv read it could be the tdc sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk