ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup 172 stolen from Orrell Park Liverpool last evening (Sunday 13th Dec)

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Can only ask for any and all to look out for this car reg HK52 ZGJ.
Superb 'all original' and totally gutted it's been taken :-(
Clio%20172.jpg.html

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Can only ask for any and all to look out for this car reg HK52 ZGJ.
Superb 'all original' and totally gutted it's been taken :-(
Please share everywhere!

Clio%20172.jpg

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
According to Liverpool police the Cup could be on its way to an illegal breakers so be wary of any Cup parts advertised since Sunday.

Various parts on the car had things about them that will make them easy to spot if photographed for an advert

HK52 ZGJ's engine number is C016085 for info.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Bloody gutted for you,even gumtree ebay if broken,if you Don't get it back will you buy another

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
That's up to my mum. I sold it to her. It was safe in Dorset in the middle of nowhere :(

Why my sister had to move up to Liverpool from Bristol I'll never know.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Cup just on ebay being broken engine ,seats etc in lampeter,What's mileage on the engine

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Checked parts on ebay. My Cup had a nearly new Bm cat and calipers had traces of blue paint and HP2000 pads. One of the rear calipers was almost new etc. Thanks for looking though!!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
There was 2 1 with 94k,another 95k from lampeter who had a lot of stuff,just put 172 cup newly listed under all category s mate.Cant link as on ps4 internet

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Engines gone,had cup seats,trim ,but hes listed cup wheels in silver yours were dark.What have police said? Looks like a payout and find another mate.So sorry especially Xmas time

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Engines gone,had cup seats,trim ,but hes listed cup wheels in silver yours were dark.What have police said? Looks like a payout and find another mate.So sorry especially Xmas time

Anthracite, none of the parts listed looked like mine. Annoyed the engine has gone. I'll be watching his page like a hawk. I won't be giving up. I will be putting a lot of effort into trying to tracking the parts. People buying cup parts need to be careful now as I can spot many of mine a mile off having done a lot of diy work on mine. They've sucked the joy out of my mum who's had cancer and never really fully recovered and someone will suffer for it.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Anthracite, none of the parts listed looked like mine. Annoyed the engine has gone. I'll be watching his page like a hawk. I won't be giving up. I will be putting a lot of effort into trying to tracking the parts. People buying cup parts need to be careful now as I can spot many of mine a mile off having done a lot of diy work on mine. They've sucked the joy out of my mum who's had cancer and never really fully recovered and someone will suffer for it.
I would be fuming.Do not let it affect mums health shes stronger than those pieces of s**t.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Thanks! She'll cope she always does. She just could done without it!

That's all I can ask is people keep their eyes peeled and ears to the ground. Any parts places dealing in stolen parts need naming and shaming even if they can't be closed down.

Could do with a list of stolen engine numbers so people can avoid them if possible.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Thanks but I could still see the gates writing on the belt on mine and it had a recent belt change, dephaser and water pump. That engine doesn't look like mine. My wheels were Anthracite with a scrape on one and the paint had bubbled in the middle of two. I wasn't joking about knowing my parts!

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Car Recovered. Was found 16th December on someone's driveway with the wrong plates. Police didn't tell us until last Friday. Car has been logged as OK with scratches so it's worth going through the effort to return it to the south. Annoyingly it is without Key because the Police couldn't search the house and so is missing. I've put a Wanted Ad up and I'm watching Ebay but if anyone knows of a Cup being broken so I can get hold of an ECU, UCH, Full lockset and keys please let me know.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I need to replace all the locks as well or I would be looking at just replacement keys. 500quid to sort the lot was the quote I got from my local dealer. Just haven't got it to spend so secondhand it'll have to be.

Police have been pretty poor on the info front so no idea where it was recovered from. Only that they are arresting a whole family on Friday.