ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio caught in the floods

Fiesta ST
Having a catch up on the storms and found this poor soul 😧

Looks like it was a tidy one, bar the 2-3 foot of water it's swimming in.

cumbria-car_3519009b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wea...-rising-floodwaters-sweep-across-Cumbria.html

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Insurers don't pay out for this kind of thing do they? 'Act of God' - or is that just in the states?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Searched and its been spotted loads but owner doesnt appear to be on here.
Love your comment Gaz. UHR under heavy rain PMSL

RB 182 FF
My post was a bit mean really....but in all fairness I am gutted for the owner, you can put thousands into these cars and if insurance pays out you get a pokey payout regardless of condition and mileage, gutting!! :down:

2014 Clio 200t edc
Gutted for the owner, how terrible. I don't know much about this Desmond storm but surely there would've been safer places to move the car to?
Fully comp insurance would pay out for the flood damage usually, apparently they are usually cat a or b.
I had to check my direct line policy just in case the terrible weather/floods came to Staffordshire. Lol.
Direct line pay out for all sorts but not damage by war. Terrorist attack yes, war no....

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
My post was a bit mean really....but in all fairness I am gutted for the owner, you can put thousands into these cars and if insurance pays out you get a pokey payout regardless of condition and mileage, gutting!! :down:
To be fair you cashed in on the likes what are you going to do with them all mate?