ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio alien green RAL mumber.

megane 265/clio 182
Having a cage painted alien green. I know paint code is DNR but they need the RAL number thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I think it's an ixell paint code, completely different to the ral system

It's a coloured base coat with a pearl coat on top so one ral number won't work.

Renaultparts direct on here or a place called Buckley coatings in north wales will be able to sort you out with it

Buckley made me a pot of liquid yellow base and pearl coat. The match came out bang on.
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1581.JPG

megane 265/clio 182
A roll cage on here from guy on here he gets powder coated before shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
6027 looks closest to the pearl and 6032 looks closest to the base to me.

But the ral system uses a solid universal paint system (there are a couple of metallics) to standardise colour codes in design and tooling.

It's not really ideal or suited for automotive use.

6D0BC510-ED8C-4516-A250-E9F252C3E1B7-8113-0000070778262EB2.png
28E0728C-1B66-4287-B0C4-628F0CB902D9-8113-000007078494C323.jpeg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I think it's an ixell paint code, completely different to the ral system

It's a coloured base coat with a pearl coat on top so one ral number won't work.

Renaultparts direct on here or a place called Buckley coatings in north wales will be able to sort you out with it

Buckley made me a pot of liquid yellow base and pearl coat. The match came out bang on.
View attachment 190591 View attachment 190594
@Knuckles do you have the details to get the paint ? I'm in wrexham and want to do my cage in this colour 😍😍

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
@Knuckles do you have the details to get the paint ? I'm in wrexham and want to do my cage in this colour 😍😍
For which colour pal? Liquid yellow or alien green?

Call Buckley coatings and ask for a pot of base and a pot of Pearl, paint codes to quote below

Liquid Yellow J37
Alien Green DNR

They’re a good bunch, very knowledgable and helpful