ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200t / 220t brembo bracket

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a Brembo bracket for the 220, is there any other company's other than PMS who sell this bracket?

Thanks

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I believe there's one more company in Europe but they're more expensive. PMS are really the ones to go for, a decent kit which I had on mine.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I believe there's one more company in Europe but they're more expensive. PMS are really the ones to go for, a decent kit which I had on mine.
Ideal - do you know if its the standard disks with it or does the kit use other disks?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Ideal - do you know if its the standard disks with it or does the kit use other disks?
You leave your own discs on, it all just bolts on after you've taken off the OE calipers. You'll also need to buy the PMS brake lines to fit the Brembo calipers.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
You leave your own discs on, it all just bolts on after you've taken off the OE calipers. You'll also need to buy the PMS brake lines to fit the Brembo calipers.
Ok so the megane 225 braided lines dont fit then? al have a nosie tonight, seems cheaper to do than i though.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Ok so the megane 225 braided lines dont fit then? al have a nosie tonight, seems cheaper to do than i though.
PMS have had them made to fit the OE Clio fitment one end and Brembo the other. It really is just bolt on parts bar bleeding the brakes, it doesn't take long to do. I renewed with new Motul 600 RBF brake fluid for trackdays, you need the 16mm spacers for the OE wheels to clear the 4 pot calipers.

You'll need:

PMS Brembo caliper kit
PMS brake lines
16mm spacers
R26 Brembo calipers
Mr Pink pins
R26 pads
Brake fluid