ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 GUTLESS!!

getting sick and tired of this car now! whenever im enjoying it, it decides to mess up!!!
angry.gif

has anyone else had a sudden power loss? and a whistle sort of sound at about 5-6000 revs? the car feels gutless till about 5000 revs then the power kicks in,best way to describe this is like the honda V-tec system!! once the power kicks in i am then greeted with a whistle sort of noise and a really loud induction roar,

car is booked in for tomorrow, and i have already informed Renault UK due to the history already attached with this car!

Any ideas?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
this is exactly how mine is now! it happened on the way back from FCS, and ideas why?

Sounds like something is up with yours mate, mines always been gutless at the bottom end, but then that's the character of the motor.

Suzuki Jimny
I never understand when people say that there's no power below 5k revs, I find mine quite torquey!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
How old is your car? What's the history with it? Had the problem before?