ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 cup aux? usb? RCA?

Clio 200 Cup
Hi there,

Only my second post but I'm really stuck on what to do with an audio issue...
I have a clio 200 cup which has the RCA adapter at the front. I am wanting to connect my iphone/ipod via usb or aux and I'm wondering if anyone has replaced the RCA or found another way to connect via usb or aux?

Any help is much appreciated, I know there are threads kind of related to this but none have provided an answer unfortunately.

Thanks Joe

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Picture of the stereo might help? RCA is the red and white connectors usually found on the back, so I'm not sure what connector you are referring to.

I just got an Aux cable with white and red ends and a 3.5mm on the other when I had my 200. Just google RCA Aux.

Nissan 370Z
Hi guys I have also just done this but the sound level is very quiet compared to radio, I have turned volume right up on mp3, also found a setting on the mp3 that limited the volume, but still no where near radio volume. It's a sony walkman version. Tried the wife's iPod and volume is no problem.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi guys I have also just done this but the sound level is very quiet compared to radio, I have turned volume right up on mp3, also found a setting on the mp3 that limited the volume, but still no where near radio volume. It's a sony walkman version. Tried the wife's iPod and volume is no problem.

Did you just answer your question?

The Walkman is the problem it seems.

Nissan 370Z
Well it seems that the iPods chuck out more volume than other MP3' I did try a real cheap thing I had lying around and that was the same, I was hoping that someone might know of a software update or a trick to give the aux connection more volume. It's also the same in my 370Z and was also the same in the Maserati.

I'm looking into those small headphone amplifiers , I'm not keen on the apple software, so that's why I'm not going down that route.