ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 ABS wiring diagram/pinout

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 200 ABS system, ideally the whole lot but specifically looking for the connections from the ABS loom to the front right sensor.

Trying to trace a fault, sensor has been replaced so the next step is the wiring.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Guess that's a no then, so has anyone bought one of those wiring diagram discs from eBay? I've seen a few which claim to have pinouts on them and they're not that expensive, but I don't fancy dropping £15 on one if it's going to be a load of useless old guff......

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Just to bring this one to a close, my mechanic traced the wiring through and found it had been damaged by heat from the turbo. To be fair I doubt that's going to be a widespread problem on the Clio :D

Anyway, he replaced the damaged part with a longer run of cable and routed it well out of the way of the hot stuff so that'll never happen again.