ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 PH1 Lutecia Badge

Clio 2 1.2
Anyone here know where I could get a Lutécia Badge and how much it'll cost? Part No: 7700435899
I fancy a little something different for the back of my car, and I've tried searching eBay and Yahoo Japan auctions for months with no luck.

Clios are badged up a Lutecia's in some other countries.

renault-clio-v6-phase-ii-c544208112016183733_4.jpg

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
It seems honda owned the word 'Clio' in Japan in the auto industry, from wikipedia below;

The Clio is sold as the Renault Lutecia (ルノー ルーテシア Runō Rūteshia) in Japan because Honda retains the rights to the name Clio after establishing the Honda Clio sales channel in 1984. Lutecia is derived from the word Lutetia, a former Roman city that is now known as Paris. The Renault Lutecia was formerly available through Yanase Co., Ltd., but in 1999 Renault purchased a stake in Japanese automaker Nissan. Following Renault's takeover, distribution rights for the Lutecia were handed over to Nissan locations in 2000.