ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 door removal help

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I'm currently in the process of breaking my 182.
How easy is it to remove the whole door from the car?
Has anyone done this before? Any tips or tools I need?
Thanks

Clio 2.0 16v 182
T50? Torx piece, Hammer and pin punch. A jack and something to lean it on once it's off. Torx bolt first. Then wires. Then the pin hinges. Get the window rolled down so you can hold it easier.

330i. E30 Touring.
If you're breaking a car, and this is stumping you then you shouldn't be breaking a car.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
If you're breaking a car, and this is stumping you then you shouldn't be breaking a car.

Iv taken pretty much everything else off..?
Done disks pads, suspension, full clio replica in the past, seats, Remap, decat and yozza change, replaced electric window motor..
Just wanted a bit of advice on the pin thing really

Clio 2.0 16v 182
I think it's T50 but there's one bracing hinge that need to be unbolted using a torx piece. And two main pivot hinges that need to have the pins beaten out. These two are a pain to get to and awkward to remove. It also helps if you have another set of hands to help

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I did this recently and got a pair of molegrips on the bottom of the pin and then hit the molegrips, made the bashing location easier.