ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 clutch??

Clio 182
Drove my 182 yesterday and had trouble getting it into 1st and 2nd, crunched going into reverse.
Drove it today and it seems fine, does this sound like i need a new clutch?
Anyone got a rough idea on how much itll cost to have done please???

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
get someone to make sure the linkage is adjusted correctly, but its probably going to need a clutch in reality.
£300-400 fitted, make sure its a valeo clutch thats fitted

Mines doing something similar so I'm replacing the clutch as I'm pretty sure it's on the way out. Clutches are around £110-£120 from Ecp or gsf for the own Valeo ones. Not sure on labour costs though, £100-£200 at a guess. If you sign up the gsf and Ecp mailing list they do promo codes all the time. I bought mine from gsf recently for £57 as they had 43% off weekend in June.

Clio 182
Mines doing something similar so I'm replacing the clutch as I'm pretty sure it's on the way out. Clutches are around £110-£120 from Ecp or gsf for the own Valeo ones. Not sure on labour costs though, £100-£200 at a guess. If you sign up the gsf and Ecp mailing list they do promo codes all the time. I bought mine from gsf recently for £57 as they had 43% off weekend in June.
Cheers mate, since i posted this ive drove it everyday and its been fine so its got me a bit confused lol i dont want to be forking out for a new clutch if i dont need one yet, ill definantly sign up to the mailing list tho