ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172

Clio sport #02 & #04
Hi all, happy new year. I'm currently fabricating a custom 172, it going to have 18x10 on it. I'm wondering if anyone had changed the hubs etc to fit a 5 stud pattern on the 172. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
This guy is definitely not a sheep.
18x10. Didn't know Turinis or F1's were made in that size.
On a serious not, I can't help but I'm intrigued to see the end build.

Clio sport #02 & #04
18x10 wheels? Why?

Why? Cause I want to. Got my hands on a 2004 172 so slowly want to build a custom beast. We have found that the Laguna hubs can be modified for the front and would be approved by the engineer. Struggling with the back. Have to go bigger bearings etc cause the engineer won't approve the 18's with the size of the 172 bearing.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
I would like to see that, I planned to stick massive wheels on mine like I have done every other car but I fell in love with my standard wheels and changed my mind only thing is they sit too far in arches which will be fixed when my spacers arrive.
Not sure if wheels that big will affect handling

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
I had 18s on a mark 3 fiesta turbo 19s on a calibra turbo and 20s on a mg zt 260 I really loved how they looked but I not seen any wheels that suit the 172 more than the standard ones I have considered painting them gun metal or black thou, I have 159 ti aswell atm it has 19s and suits them perfect I'm considering selling it putting a turbo on the Clio and letting the misses buy her self something pink lol