ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 PH1 - Renault sport door sill sticker help.

Clio RS 172 ph1
Plain simple:
Does anyone have any information about this sticker? Mine is cracked on both sides and since i am rebuilding/repainting the car, it would be a shame to have cracked ones on. The ones from a ph2 172 DO NOT fit, they are too thick. Picture following. Thanks in advance for any info on this.

kIdPGtD.jpg

Ph1
No longer available at Renault. Surprised the ph2 ones don't fit. Thought the bodies and doors were pretty much identical

Clio RS 172 ph1
No longer available at Renault. Surprised the ph2 ones don't fit. Thought the bodies and doors were pretty much identical

Yeah.. What i got from Renault parts direct was this:

AR5N2b0.jpg

Not the same. Not that i don't like it but.. Would like tokeep things original. Does anyone happen to have part number? Maybe something will come up on ebay eventualy..

Easy. Pm me measurements

As for this... Do you have any examples? Would it also have that ˝rough˝ finish as mine or would it just be an ordinary sticker??

Ph1
When I went in to Renault, the one part number came up with a image of about 4 different kinds so those ph2 kick plates you have will probably be the same part no. as the ph1 172 version.

Renault Clio V6
Plain simple:
Does anyone have any information about this sticker? Mine is cracked on both sides and since i am rebuilding/repainting the car, it would be a shame to have cracked ones on. The ones from a ph2 172 DO NOT fit, they are too thick. Picture following. Thanks in advance for any info on this.

View attachment 1342961
Hi,
Did you manage to get new decals made? We have a V6 Clio with us at the moment which needs the same. Appreciate any help you can offer : )

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I sell reproduction ones of these for the ph1 172, Aswell as bumper insert stickers.

Can be found on Facebook at Renomotive. Or message here 👍

Cheers @Paul172sport
20210302_163144.jpg
20210302_163212.jpg
20210323_151852.jpg

Yeah.. What i got from Renault parts direct was this:

View attachment 1343045

Not the same. Not that i don't like it but.. Would like tokeep things original. Does anyone happen to have part number? Maybe something will come up on ebay eventualy..

As for this... Do you have any examples? Would it also have that ˝rough˝ finish as mine or would it just be an ordinary sticker??
I assume we cannot get these now? Desperately need a mint set of treadplates for the ph2!