ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup owner finally!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Spent a lot of time trying to find a good base to work with.

One owner from new, 61k, been garaged it’s whole life, been stored In garage for past 4 years.

Couple of mods and stickers to remove and badges to put back on. Will need a airbox and I have the ecu cover.

Not great pics but everyone knows what a cup looks like ?

No more cars now, this is it.

FE01B4C6-DBBE-4548-B6B3-3ECBBEAEBF4B.jpeg
CE7E790F-71FE-47D0-B682-FB46D8272892.jpeg
5A4A274E-F105-417C-9CF5-8F088256BDC7.jpeg
F813AFAC-18A1-4828-BC84-82946A70611A.jpeg
25AB0A13-A6F0-4D95-91F8-A4BA15300C13.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
haha I more meant sheer logistics, my worst was 10 visits to the MOT centre in a year and I decided enough was enough.

I have a local village mot tester who I trust. To be fair most of mine are rebuilt underside wise so it’s never really a problem.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
How does it compare to your phase 1's ?? ..driving wise .

I haven’t driven a cup for many many years so can’t say just yet. Gear ratios are different and the car is lighter so it should feel more nimble. Other than that there really shouldn’t be much change.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Why do people do this ?

Because "race car" and gives extra 400bhp!
I had same on my fresh Alien 200 and proofed difficult finding a new fog light grill blank until renaultpartsdirect helped me out :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Because "race car" and gives extra 400bhp!
I had same on my fresh Alien 200 and proofed difficult finding a new fog light grill blank until renaultpartsdirect helped me out :)

Pisses me off lol.

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Your Clio looks real nice your a lucky guy I wish mine had that mileage my cup is on 94 now but I love the car to bits I’ve got a R26 with 285bhp but the rawness of the cup is the best enjoy and hope to see the car at this years FCS