ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 conversion

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
Gents,

After some advice. I have recently Converted a 1.6 k4m track car into a F4r 2.0. Upon starting the car it turns over imobiliser light goes out but doesn't seem to fire up. I have a feeling its relay related. Replaced all spark plugs and I believe coil pack and leads are good. Checked fuses and inspected the loom. I can hear a bit of clicking inside the UCH. My mate seems to think it's the loom into the UCH as when he wiggles the white connector it makes a clicking noise.

Any advice would be welcome

PH2 172
Gents,

After some advice. I have recently Converted a 1.6 k4m track car into a F4r 2.0. Upon starting the car it turns over imobiliser light goes out but doesn't seem to fire up. I have a feeling its relay related. Replaced all spark plugs and I believe coil pack and leads are good. Checked fuses and inspected the loom. I can hear a bit of clicking inside the UCH. My mate seems to think it's the loom into the UCH as when he wiggles the white connector it makes a clicking noise.

Any advice would be welcome

Which white connector?
R255?
And is the orange light with a swiggle in the centre of the dash light?

Attachments

• R255.gif
    R255.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 62

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
@STEVE.M cheers for the help mate. I believe it's the connector underneath the UCH. It's seemed tight and the loom seemed a bit stretched. I'm no guru in wiring, but understand diagrams etc. UCH seemed to be clicking intermittently

PH2 172
@STEVE.M cheers for the help mate. I believe it's the connector underneath the UCH. It's seemed tight and the loom seemed a bit stretched. I'm no guru in wiring, but understand diagrams etc. UCH seemed to be clicking intermittently

Your useless at answering questions too?
Believe will get you nowhere.
Please try and answer the question regarding the orange light.

Tomo3292

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 1.6 K4m
The problem seems to be the connector under the UCH. Large white one with push in clips either side. As soon as you touch it, clicking noises appear in the UCH. I will check all of the above. Cheers for the help.